Donations can be done in Rs., $, €, £, ¥,...
Every action you take, however small, is a significant step towards stopping the spread of AIDS. Even a small donation will make a big difference. And that difference will help generate awareness about HIV/AIDS through Siaap’s campaigns and projects. Donation can be for the following causes:
- Facilitate a Community Owned and Managed Organization’s empowerment and awareness meeting.
- Help fund the publication of the community newsletter, Relationships, which stands against violence, stigma, and discrimination.
- Protect the rights of marginalized communities: fund an HIV legal intervention.
- Oversee the medical treatment of a pre-natal women at a Prevention of Parent To Child Transmission Centre.
- Support a Voluntary Counselling and Confidentiality Testing Centre in one of the government hospitals in Tamil Nadu.
- Contribute toward a Community HIV/AIDS Training Programme.
- Sponsor the building of an HIV/AIDS Training and Resource Centre.
Siaap is a Registered Trust in India. Donations are tax-exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Siaap is authorized by the Government of India to receive contributions in foreign currencies. If you would like to donate, please make cheques and demand drafts payable to: South India AIDS Action Programme. A receipt will be sent upon acknowledgment of the donation. You can do even more by giving your time to the cause. Even a few hours can make a world difference. Feel free to drop in at Siaap's office in Chennai or one of its many field sites around South India. To see other locations where Siaap works and volunteers its resources, please click here. If you would like to get involved with Siaap, please contact: email@example.com